On 20 December 2018 we opened up the ability for Investors to add Bots for the new Auto Invest, which will be fully activated on 14 January. Our goal is to give Investors more control and clarity over their investments.
A big THANK YOU goes out to all Investors for providing the feedback that helped us build this new version. We hope the new Auto Invest exceeds your expectations and we look forward to more feedback so we can continue to improve your experience.
If you haven't added new Bots yet, please login to set them up as soon as you can via our website. Once the new version goes live on the 14th January, the old Auto Invest Bots won't work anymore.
New Features - For detailed information about each feature, login to setup your new Auto Invest Bots via our website.
- Min and Max Investment Amount Range - You can now set a range in which your investments fall! We won't invest below the minimum you set.
- Exhaust Balance - If your balance falls below your Auto Invest amount range, the Auto Invest Bot will still attempt to invest for you, using up-to your whole remaining balance.
- Max Borrower Exposure (Silver Tier and above) - This is the max percentage of outstanding funds that the Auto Invest Bot will allow in a single borrower.
- Max Industry Exposure (Gold Tier and above) - This is the max percentage of outstanding funds that the Auto Invest Bot will allow in a single industry.
- Minimum Company Age and CBS Rating (Gold Tier and above) - The minimum age and CBS rating of the company that the Auto Invest Bot will invest in.
Why we removed 'Invest the minimum' option?
Based on feedback that this was causing unbalanced investor portfolios, as it could jump between $20 and $1,000.
More detail (and examples) can be found by logging into your Funding Societies account via our website.